Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: might be .... a lil dust on the bottle... *sings*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im quite lyrical ttoday...

    im going to post a tidbit from every song I listen to !

    you do the same right here......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    love is trusting
    love is honest
    love is not an animal to doubt

    i dont know when i got bitter
    love is surely better when its gone...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How can you see into my eyes like open doors
    leading you down into my core
    where I've become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
    until you find it there and lead it back home

    Wake me up inside
    wake me up inside
    call my name and save me from the dark
    bid my blood to run
    before I come undone
    save me from the nothing I've become

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and magnificently we will float... into the mystic

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and magnificently we will float... into the mystic

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm here just like I said
    Though its breaking every rule I've ever made
    My racing heart is just the same
    Why make it strong to break it once again?
    And I'd love to say I do
    Give everything to you
    But I can never now be true

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Life is bigger
    It's bigger than you
    And you are not me
    The lengths that I will go to
    The distance in your eyes
    Oh no I've said too much
    I set it up

    That's me in the corner
    That's me in the spotlight
    Losing my religion
    Trying to keep up with you
    And I don't know if I can do it
    Oh no I've said too much
    I haven't said enough
    I thought that I heard you laughing
    I thought that I heard you sing
    I think I thought I saw you try

    Every whisper
    Of every waking hour I'm
    Choosing my confessions
    Trying to keep an eye on you
    Like a hurt lost and blinded fool
    Oh no I've said too much
    I set it up

    Consider this
    The hint of the century
    Consider this
    The slip that brought me
    To my knees failed
    What if all these fantasies
    Come flailing around
    Now I've said too much
    I thought that I heard you laughing
    I thought that I heard you sing
    I think I thought I saw you try

    But that was just a dream
    That was just a dream

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well i missed about 18 - 40 songs...


    but.... .and together we will saillll


    into the mysticcccccccccccccccccccc

  9. #9
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and id give up forever to touch you...
    cuz i know that you feel me somehow...
    youre the closest to heaven that ill ever be
    and i dont wanna go home right now

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *L .. myra..

    she's my little devil girl whoaaah noOoOO.. cruisin down the road with her oh.. even as the time is gettin tight and i'm fallin down..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •